Alfa One – € XXXX
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable wood-fired oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
The Italian oven for everyONE!
- ONE goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 60 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
- Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.Get the ONE oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 76x56x50 cm (30x22x20 in).
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logsno more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!