5 Minuti Copper / Red – Top €2150 plus vat
Optional Extras: With legs €250
This is the most popular wood-fired pizza oven.
Enjoy your meal cooked in just 5 minutes!
This is a compact wood-fired oven for bread and pizza with castors included for easy moving.
Available in two colours: copper and red, with or without base.
This wood-fired oven is designed for balconies, terraces and gardens and our Food Trucks !
Refractory oven floor and stainless steel dome. Rapidly reaches cooking temperature (in 5 minutes)!
- Compact modular outdoor oven. Ready to cook in just 5 minutes.
- The size is studied to easily cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 2 kg of bread with every oven load.
- Wood-fired oven with castors. Includes parts in stainless steel and powder coated parts that are resistant to high temperatures.
- It is installed on a trolley designed with a large stainless steel handle on the side and two castors for easy and light moving.
- The cooking surface is made of interchangeable refractory tiles.
- The stainless steel dome is designed to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- The stainless steel door is fitted with a wooden handle enhanced by an ergonomic grip to open and close the oven mouth without risking burns.
- Temperature and draught can be adjusted by opening and closing the door. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and cooking takes place by conduction and convection. The open door kindles the flame to brown food for a crisp result.
- The pyrometer installed inside the oven indicates combustion chamber temperature.
- The stainless steel front and ledge ensure easy cleaning and comfort when placing food items in the oven. The ledge is extremely useful to place baking trays and dishes.
- Wood can be neatly stacked in the dedicated oven compartment, to be used when required.
- 5 Minuti is delivered to your home almost ready for use. Complete the oven by merely inserting the flue and assembling the trolley with a few screws